Barcelona TourismBarcelona HotelsBarcelona Bed and BreakfastBarcelona Vacation RentalsBarcelona PackagesFlights to BarcelonaBarcelona RestaurantsBarcelona AttractionsBarcelona ShoppingBarcelona Travel ForumBarcelona PhotosBarcelona MapBarcelona GuideHotels
All Barcelona HotelsBarcelona Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in BarcelonaBy Hotel TypeThings to doRestaurantsFlightsVacation RentalsShoppingPackage HolidaysCruisesRental Cars
Barcelona CampgroundsBarcelona HostelsBarcelona Ski-In / Ski-Out HotelsBarcelona Green HotelsBarcelona Beach HotelsRomantic Hotels BarcelonaBarcelona ResortsBusiness Hotels BarcelonaBarcelona Family HotelsBarcelona Luxury HotelsSpa Resorts BarcelonaBarcelona CasinosBy Hotel Class
By Hotel Brand
Hesperia Hotels in BarcelonaLeonardo Hotels in BarcelonaHostel One Hotels in BarcelonaIbis Styles Hotels in BarcelonaAC Hotels in BarcelonaPetit Palace Hotels in BarcelonaTravelodge Hotels Ltd in BarcelonaBarcelo Hotels & Resorts in BarcelonaRoom Mate Hotels in BarcelonaThe Leading Hotels Of The World in BarcelonaOna Hotels in BarcelonaEvenia Hotels in BarcelonaMarriott Hotels in BarcelonaAccor Hotels in BarcelonaInterContinental (IHG) Hotels in BarcelonaPopular Amenities
La Teixonera HotelsEl Congrés i els Indians HotelsEl Camp de l'Arpa del Clot HotelsLa Prosperitat HotelsLa Marina de Port HotelsEl Guinardó HotelsSant Gervasi-La Bonanova HotelsSant Genís dels Agudells HotelsSant Gervasi-Galvany HotelsEixample HotelsPopular Barcelona Categories
Design Hotels in BarcelonaBarcelona Affordable HotelsCheap Hostels in BarcelonaBarcelona City Center HotelsOceanfront Hotels in BarcelonaHotels with Shuttle in BarcelonaClean Hotels in BarcelonaConvention Hotels in BarcelonaHotels with Bars in BarcelonaHotels with Complimentary Breakfast in BarcelonaNear Landmarks
Hotels near Basilica of the Sagrada FamiliaHotels near Parc GuellHotels near Casa BatlloHotels near Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic)Hotels near Camp NouHotels near Las RamblasHotels near The Magic FountainHotels near Casa Milà - La PedreraHotels near SuntransfersHotels near Palace of Catalan MusicNear Train Stations
Hotels near Catalunya StationHotels near Passeig de GràciaHotels near Universitat StationHotels near Sant AntoniHotels near Parc de Montju?cHotels near UrgellHotels near Enten?aHotels near Hospital ClínicHotels near RocafortHotels near Poble SecNear Airports
Hotels near Barcelona-El Prat Airport (BCN)Hotels near Costa Brava Airport (GRO)Motels near Costa Brava Airport (GRO)Motels near Barcelona-El Prat Airport (BCN)Near Colleges
Hotels near International University of Southern Europe - BarcelonaHotels near Universitat Internacional de Catalunya - Campus BarcelonaHotels near Polytechnic University of CataloniaHotels near Barcelona Graduate School of EconomicsHotels near Pompeu Fabra UniversityHotels near Universitat Oberta de Catalunya
Barcelona Tourism and Travel: Best of Barcelona
A dreamy destination straight out of a fairytale
Bustling markets, tree lined blocks, and fantastical architecture cozy up to one another in this dreamy Mediterranean beach town. Paella and pintxos bars, exceptional seafood, standout local wines, a world-class arts scene, and bumping nightlife, Barcelona effortlessly blends the history of its districts with a healthy appetite for the new.
Start planning for Barcelona
Create a Trip to save and organise all of your travel ideas, and see them on a map
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences that define Barcelona.
A mix of the charming, iconic, and modern.
Quintessential Barcelona restaurants, bars, and beyond.
- ByanneoliviaBarcelona's Sweet TreatsAttention, fellow sugar lovers! Here are my favorite Barcelona spots that are sure to satisfy any sweet tooth, from classic patisserie/coffee shops to hip bakeries to the Catalan-style xocolateries off Plaza del Pi specializing in thick, melted hot chocolate.13 items
- Bymike_drootinBarcelona with KidsBarcelona is a very family-friendly city, and great for kids of all ages. Almost any restaurant will be set-up to accommodate children, and have plenty of options to chose from. Cerveceria Catalana is a tapas place great for families, with tons of options for even picky eaters. There are tons of parks and green spaces in Barcelona, that offer space to run around and some culture for the adults. Park Guell, built by Gaudi, has interesting architectural elements and lots of different scenery but can get crowded. Parque del Laberint is typically much less crowded, and has a fun maze-like set-up to run around or play hide & seek, but at the same time plenty of nice spots for relaxing. For a true kid-first outing, the theme park at Tibidabo is a great spot.8 items
From the Forums
Rent a Home for Your Next Escape
Popular homes in Barcelona
My favorite design-forward places to eat & drink
Interior masterpieces designed by Lázaro Rosa-Violán. Bold branding conceptualized by Mucho. Relish in the detail and charm of these aesthetically pleasing eateries, realized by Barcelona’s creative and culinary geniuses.
Bianca Galán-Guzmán, Boston, MA
- El Nacional5,830 reviewsSince it's inception in 1889, this architectural marvel has housed many businesses, including a café-theatre, a textile dyeing factory, a car dealer shop and then a garage. Today, it stands as an iconic culinary concept, broken up into four distinct eateries, each with their own look. See (and eat) for yourself!
- Casa Lolea Barcelona2,556 reviewsStrolling through El Born? Looking for that quintessential glass of sangria? This is your place. Lolea serves over five artisanally crafted varieties from their "Sangria Lolea" brand. Paired with some classic tapas...bam. A beautiful combination. Oh, and take a coaster or two for the road. They're just so darn cute!
- Collage Art & Cocktail Social Club331 reviews?Chinchín! Craft cocktails, done right. Collage serves up just about any drink you can imagine....and then the ones you can't. Make small talk down at the bar or relax with friends up in the balcony. The funky living room vibes make you feel right at home.
- Palo Market Fest168 reviewsLocated in the creative barrio of Poblenou, Palo Market is open the first weekend of every month. Grab lunch from one of the many food trucks and spend the afternoon getting lost among craft tables, dessert stalls, art prints, beauty products, handmade apparel and more, all for a small entry fee of €4.
- Batuar242 reviewsOne of the many interiors by Rosa-Violán, Batuar is located inside the historic Cotton House Hotel. Have brunch on the terrace or grab a drink at the bar, but don't forget to snap a photo...for the gram of course.
- Casa Bonay533 reviewsA boutique hotel concept by entrepreneur Inés Miró-Sans, Casa Bonay is the product of a collaboration between lighting designers, furniture makers, graphic artists, interior decorators, food experts and many more. Whether it's a refreshing Saturno at hotel bar Libertine or aceitunas at the rooftop restaurant Chiringuito, this is the place to get a taste of everyday life in Barcelona.
- Entrepanes Diaz328 reviewsThis may seem like your ordinary bocadillo joint, but the old-fashioned ambiance and charming service makes you feel like you've taken a leap into the past. The space itself is small, perfect for dining solo. And on your way out, ask for "un tarjeta." The one-of-a-kind momento you're handed is far more special than a mere business card.
- Chaka Khan2,067 reviewsNo, not the singer. Take a break from traditional Spanish tapas and eat at Chaka Khan. This exotic restaurant serves up flavorful dishes from Mozambique to Ecuador. And the custom built furniture and African textiles help bring the brand to life.
- Bubo Born1,060 reviewsThe decadent dessert shop where everything is crafted to perfection and no two treats look the same. Try to eat here without snapping hundreds of photos of the sweet sculpture before you. Bet you can't.
- Rilke164 reviewsCalling all bon vivants...the old-world charm of this eatery beckons. Feast on good food and visually stimulating design details like the intricate wooden columns or stained glass skylight.
- Parallelo170 reviewsTucked away on a quiet street in Grácia, Parallelo might just be the best gelato in the city. Stop in for a scoop, or three, and watch the founders (four childhood friends hailing from San Remo!) create seasonal & innovative flavors in the funky shop lab.
- Tickets2,543 reviewsDelicious and imaginative tapas, à la Adrià. Be prepared to dine with an open mind. This artistic culinary production is well worth the money.
- LA DAMA231 reviewsBold velvet banquettes. Rococo wallpaper. Elevated and sophisticated dishes. This place is great for an intimate dinner or date.
- Disfrutar1,860 reviewsA beautiful orchestration of tastes so good, you might cry. This gastronomic gem isn't ranked No.9 in the world for nothing. Behind each plate is an inventive world of flavor. And it's bright and airy interior makes you feel like you are dining in a dream. Come y disfruta!
- Tragaluz1,036 reviewsOof. There's just something so magical about the way the sunlight filters down through the ceiling windows and onto your plate.