We noticed that you're using an outdated browser. The Tripadvisor web site may not display properly. Upgrading your browser will ensure the best possible experience on our web site:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sushi Wifi

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
Sushi Wifi
Save

Hello all,

Has anyone here had any experience with Sushi Wi-Fi? https://sushi-wifi.com/

I know there are many topics on these forums about pocket wifi's but I am specifically seeking anyone who has used these ones.

Thanks in advance.

Gyopao Gyoza Roppongi
$$ - $$$, Japanese, Chinese, Asian
Mugi no Oto
$$ - $$$, Bar, Pub, Brew Pub
Ise Sueyoshi
$$$$, Japanese, Sushi, Kaiseki
125 replies to this topic
1. Re: Sushi Wifi

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the Tripadvisor community and has been removed.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the Tripadvisor travel community!

Removed on: 05 October 2019, 05:35

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
2. Re: Sushi Wifi
Save

Thank you very much ??

2 posts
1 review
2 helpful votes
3. Re: Sushi Wifi
Save

With so many unlimited pocket wifis not actually being unlimited, I was relieved to find a pocket

wifi which was. Also the great reception anywhere in Japan and fast speeds helped me travel

around Japan a lot easier than if I didn’t have it. Highly recommend this product!

Mexico City, Mexico
1 post
4. Re: Sushi Wifi
Save

Hello. Did you use sushi wifi in the end? Did you have a good experience?

2 posts
2 reviews
5. Re: Sushi Wifi
Save

I used it before, it was very good. Radio waves are nice and it is cheaper than anything. Other pocket WI-FI is expensive. I would recommend it.

Edited: 1 year ago
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
525 posts
2 reviews
1 helpful vote
6. Re: Sushi Wifi
Save

As a matter of interest, why don't people just pick up a prepaid local SIM with data in Japan & use their phone as a hot spot? How is pocket wifi better?

7. Re: Sushi Wifi

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the Tripadvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 26 November 2018, 19:57

1 post
1 review
8. Re: Sushi Wifi
Save

Great service. I ordered my hub online the day I flew. Picked it up at the airport (Narita). Easy instructions, high-speed wifi, battery pack all provided. We had a reply paid envelope to deposit at the post office in the departures area near the checkin. Reasonable price.

Could not have been easier- highly recommend

Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
9. Re: Sushi Wifi
Save

I used it the whole of last week whilst traveling in Japan and it worked perfectly fine. It is easy to use, and they have a great customer service who reacted immediately when I accidentally received my bill twice. They also seem to be the cheapest and quite clear for non-Japanese speaking people which is why I chose them in the first place, but I'd definitely use this service again!

London, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
92 reviews
30 helpful votes
10. Re: Sushi Wifi
Save

Hi. Did you use the pay as you go, or the unlimited?

Reply to: Sushi Wifi
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
US$USD
Canada (English)

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

亚洲欧美日韩精品专区,爱啪国产精品视频在线,亚洲国产精品免费线观看视频